Best Captions and Quotes of Joker

We all Know Who is JOKER ?

Best Captions and Quotes of Joker


BECAUSE All We Have watched Batman:Dark Knight and All We love Joker same like Batman In this Movie.
But Why We So much like Joker . Yes For Heath ledger's Brilliant Acting and Ofcourse Characterisation of Joker. We like Because Joker has No Rule . Insted of No rule Joker has Great Dialogue . 

So Guys I Am Providing Best Captions and Quotes of Joker .

1. Smile, Because It Confuses People.Smile,It is easier than Explaining what is killing you inside.

2.As You Know Madness is Like Gravity.All it takes is a little push.

3.Introduce a Little Anarchy.Upset the Established order and Everything becomes choas.

4.I am A Dog Chasing Cars.I would not know what to do with one if I caught It.

5.What doesn't Kill You, Simply Makes You Stranger.

6. WHY SO SERIOUS ?

7. They Laught At me Because I am Different.I Laugh At Then Because They Are All The Same.

8. Their Morals, Their Code.It is A Bad Joke.Dropped at the first sign of trouble.They are only as Good as the World allows them to be.You will See - I will Show You. When The chips are down these, Civilized people ?..They will eat each other.See I Am Not A monster, I am Just Ahead of the Curve.

9.The Only Sensible Way To Live in this World is without rules.

10. If You are Good at something, Never Do it for Free.

Comments